Terms and Conditions | Short Term Rental Agreement
1.0 All properties are let on a self-catering basis. Welcome packs are available on request and paid for on arrival. Please enquire for details.
2.0 On booking your preferred property, a non-refundable deposit is payable of 50% of the total booking charge. The balance (50%) is payable six weeks prior to the commencement date of the rental period. For bookings made less that six weeks prior to the commencement date, full payment is required at the time of booking. An after stay cleaning charge is payable with all bookings, and charged on the total balance payment.
3.0 Guests may have access to the property no earlier than 15.00 hours on the start date of the rental period and must vacate the property by 10.00 hours on the date of departure.
Departures and arrivals outside of these hours can be arranged at the time of booking and a 25 euro fee may apply, dependant on the circumstances.
3.1 The number of guests may not exceed the accommodation for the property stated on our web site nor the number stated on the rental agreement nor the number stated on the Touristic Rental Licence of the property. Spanish Home Zone reserves the right to terminate any rental agreement in regard to infringement of this condition whereupon rental guests must vacate the property immidiately, without refund.
Where Sofa beds are designated as part of the occupancy these may not be used by persons over the age of 10.
4.0 While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the health, safety and security of guests, neither Spanish Home Zone, the property owners or agents acting on behalf of the rental of properties in our portfolio are liable nor can be held responsible for any losses, damage, incidents, accidents or personal injuries during the rental period or arising from the rental of the property whether on or off the property.
5.0 The 200 Euro key/damages deposit will be returned in full to the rental guests on day of the guest’s departure, subject to completion of key return, property inspection and any adjustments necessary for damage, breakages or otherwise. Please advise us of any damages or breakages that occur during your stay. If you can’t replace a broken item (on a like-for-like basis), let us know so that it can be replaced or repaired for the enjoyment of future guests and the owners of the property.
Where Damage has occurred as a direct result of the renters misuse of the property Spanish Home Zone reserve the right to charge the renter directly for this damage and the rental will be terminated with immediate effect.
6.0 Should you lock yourselves out of the property you will be subject to a € 25,00 call-out charge (€ 60.00 between 22.00 and 08.00 hours). Should a locksmith be required to gain access (e.g., if keys are in the lock inside etc) or if keys have been lost then the guests will be charged accordingly.
This payment must be made prior to re-entry into the property.
7.0 A ‘meet and greet’ service is provided as an inclusive part of the rental fee and can be arranged at the property or at our offices in Peublo Latino. However, for arrivals and departures between 20.01 and 07.59 hours a € 30,00 surcharge will be made for each arrival/departure.
Please inform us at the time of booking or within two weeks of the commencement of your stay of flight numbers. Should you arrive late due to transportation issues or delays caused by your airline, Spanish home Zone will not charge you any fee.
8.0 Most of our holiday rental properties are located in established residential areas. Rental guests agree to respect the privacy and environment of those residents who may or may not be on holiday. If your property is part of a community development, you must agree to abide by the community rules for that property and urbanization. These rules are available in all properties where they apply.
9.0 If you use the oven or barbecue supplied with your rental property, you agree to return them in a clean condition in preparation for the next guests. Failure to do so will incur a € 30,00 cleaning charge. All household rubbish to be cleared prior to departure. Please be aware that children under 16 are not allowed to use barbecues provided in the properties.
Barbecues may also only be used in the confines of the property boundaries itself and not in communal areas.
10. Pets are welcome in some of our properties and you must inform us of your intention to bring a pet at the point of booking. There is a pet surcharge of 50 Euros per pet for a maximum of one month or less, for the duration of your stay. Pets must have their full papers and be insured to stay in those properties that allow them. Failure to clean up after your pet may result in the termination of your rental agreement. Pets must not be allowed to roam free or otherwise in communal areas. Dogs must be kept on a lead when leaving the property. Pets should not cause a distubance within a community and community rules apply in regard to areas of use.
11. Fire precaution are provided in each property and have been serviced to the current standards under Spanish law. The precautions are there for use in case of emergency and are not to be tampered with in ny other event. Should these precations be misused in any way the renter will be charged for the replacement costs of this equipment.
12. Pools are provided as part of the property or the community at some of our properties and in these the pool rules provided or as part of the community apply. Children under 12 must not use pools without supervision. Please respect the pool rules.
13. Renters do not have the right to change the structure or use of any property provided to them on a short term holidar rental basis.
14. Internet and TV services are provided as per the Touristic regulations in each of our properties. Should you require an upgraded service or one in a language not stipulated by the regulations we are able to provide these at an extra charge.
15. Spanish Home Zone can provide information and advice on third party services such as car rental, Bike Hire, Waterport Equipment hire, places of interest etc. We do not accept responsibility for any arrangements made between renters and these third parties and recommend that renters research for themselves also prior to entering agreements.