Privacy and Legal Information
Last updated: MAY 18, 2018
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you with services or products within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse the public parts of our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor. We reserve the right to retain any data you have supplied via the Website or other means for a reasonable period.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We might use re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customising Our Website – We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties – We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation – We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is
- Required by subpoena, law, or other legal process;
- Necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- Necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- Necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
- Necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Us, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16 (“Child”), though we realise we may have a Child attempt to make contact or purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honour such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and Spanish Home Zone respect national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates, subject to appropriate proof of identity, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please Contact Us at email@example.com
All rights, including copyright in material and database rights in databases, in the content of spanishhomezone.com web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Spanish Home Zone. Users may only view and print hard copies of this website for their own personal use. Users may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from the spanishhomezone.com website for any other purpose, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials.
The Spanish Home Zone logo displayed in this website is a trademark of Spanish Home Zone. Other product and organization names mentioned in this website may be the trademark or registered trademark of their respective owners.
Warranties and disclaimers
The spanishhomezone.com website and the content, names, text and images included on it are provided ‘AS IS’ and in good faith. While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, whether express or implied, is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that the information, materials and any data viewed or downloaded from the website are free from errors, viruses, defects or inaccuracy.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however resulting from the access to and use of the spanishhomezone.com website and the information and materials contained on it.
Links contained in the spanishhomezone.com website may lead to websites not under the control of Spanish Home Zone and spanishhomezone.com is not responsible for and accepts no liability in respect of the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Users link to any linked sites at their own risk.
Users shall not be entitled (nor shall they assist others) to set up links from their own websites to the spanishhomezone.com website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Spanish Home Zone.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 00 34 966 769 332
By post: Calle Rio Nacimiento, 109
Torre de la Horadada
Pilar de la Horadada