- All properties are let on a self-catering basis.
- Rental of property is normally for a minimum period of seven days, however there are properties that offer stays for days from a minimum. A daily rate is charged plus a cleaning fee. Rentals, by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
- A non-refundable payment of 50% of the total rental amount will be payable on confirmation of booking. The balance will be payable eight weeks prior to the commencement of the date of the guest’s rental period.
- A key/damages deposit of 200 Euros is payable on collection of keys, in cash. This provides a cushion should you lose your keys or lock yourselves out: either of which can be an expensive misfortune.
The deposit is returned on your departure, subject to keys being returned, and any other deductions arising. Please advise us of any damage to your property’s fixtures or fittings and /or breakage that occur during your stay. If you can’t replace a broken item (on a like-for-like basis) let us know so that it can be replaced or repaired for the enjoyment of future guests – and for the owners of the property.
- While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the health, safety and security of our guests, neither the Spanish Home Zone nor the owners or agents acting on behalf of the rental of properties in our portfolio are liable or can be held responsible for any losses, injuries, incidents or accidents that may occur in respect of any rental, whether on or off the property. We strongly advise that you have adequate cover in respect of the appropriate insurance policies for travel, health and other personal requirements in place to accommodate any eventualities you consider relevant and associated to your rental.
- Long term rentals may qualify for a discount on our published rates but are subject to availability. All rentals over eight weeks will be subject to a surcharge for utilities based on usage while in the property and an end of stay cleaning fee of 100 Euros.
- Bed linen and towels for the kitchen and bathroom(s) are provided for the duration of your stay. As we don’t provide a ‘maid’ service, please make use of the laundry facilities at your property as required.
- Please bring your own beach towels – as these are not provided, but can be hired on request.
- Change-over days are flexible but subject to availability.
- Outgoing guests are requested to vacate their property by 1000 hours (local time). Incoming guests can ‘move in’ from 1500 hours, unless by prior arrangement.
- If you rent a property with a BBQ and make use of it, please clean the BBQ and leave it as you would like to find it – prior to your departure. This request is often overlooked in the haste of packing and clearing up. However, a surcharge of 30 Euros will be applied and deducted from the key / damages deposit if those nasty, greasy, crusty charred remains have not been disposed of. Sorry if this sounds mean – but it’s to help save you some Euros!